INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL HEALTH PRON8URE PASTE 30G (PROTEXIN)
Benefits of Using ProN8ure (Protexin)
ProN8ure (Protexin) is a blend of live viable microbes which benefits the host animal by improving the intestinal microbial balance. Everyday use of ProN8ure (Protexin) helps maintain a balanced digestive system, thus optimising digestion of feed and enhancing your animals' health, naturally. These microbes are safe, non-toxic and residue free.
ProN8ure (Protexin) may be used during periods of stress (stresses disrupt the normal intestinal balance), e.g. overcrowding, pregnancy and lactation, scouring and diarrhoea. temperature extremes, transportation, training and exercise, and medication; and following animal husbandry procedures or practices such as antibiotic use, birth, castration, debeaking/dehorning, diet changes, loss of appetite, surgery, vaccination, weaning and worming.
Indications for use:
- An aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction in all animals, including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea, exclusion and suppression of pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Aeromonas spp.
- Post-antibiotic therapy in all animals for the re-establishment of gut microflora following antibiotic usage.
- Improved weight gains and feed conversion in growing pigs and cattle.
- Productivity improvements and reduced mortality in poultry.
- Aids in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals, e.g. day old chicks, neonatal calves, pigs, foals, lambs and kids, puppies and kittens.
Dose at stress levels for the first 5 days and then dose at maintenance levels. Stress level dose may need to be continued for longer if necessary.
Stress Levels Dose / Day: Horses: 10 to 20g Ponies: 5 to 10g Foals: 5 to 10g Dogs: 1 to 3g Puppies and Kittens: 1 to 2g Cats: 1 to 3g Cattle, pigs, sheep, goats: 2 to 4g Calves, piglets, lambs, kids: 1 to 2g
Maintenance Doses are Half the Stress Levels Dose.
Available in a 30g paste syringe for oral administration.